eDelta’s practice serves multiple sectors of the industry, including, but not limited to, Banking, Investment Management/Securities Processing, and Broker-Dealer.
Financial services companies are under continued pressure to meet customer demands for new services and comply with the growing burden of regulation – adding to the challenge of remaining competitive versus the cost of doing business. Our focus is to provide quality financial, operational and technology audit and compliance services and solutions to the industry to efficiently and effectively address the challenges presented by the market, its competitors, and enhanced governmental scrutiny. Some of the key services eDelta provides to financial services companies include:
- Financial, Operational and Technology Policies and Procedures Development.
- Compliance Program Development, Management and Execution.
- Regulatory Examination Preparation.
- Internal Audit Outsourcing and/or Assistance (including Sarbanes Oxley).
- Business Process Evaluation/Re-engineering.
- Technology and Security Assessment.
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery.
Focus Areas: Broker-Dealers
Like many other financial entities, broker-dealers are facing increased scrutiny and accountability from a variety of sources. These firms must comply with a myriad of statutes, rules, and regulations promulgated and administered by the SEC, the NASD, the NYSE, and SIPC. It is now more important than ever to develop reliable and repeatable processes for managing compliance requirements and an overall framework for controlling corporate risk.
eDelta consultants have expertise in several specialized areas relating to broker-dealers, including:
SEC Rules and Regulations
- Anti-Fraud Provisions (Fair Dealing, Best Execution, Confirmation Rule, Short Sales Insider Trading, etc.).
- Analysts and Regulation AC.
- NASD requirements, including 3010, 3012 and 3013.
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
- Regulation S-P (Privacy).
- Financial Responsibility Rules (Net Capital Rule, Customer Protection, Books and Records, Risk Assessment).
- Electron Media and Signatures.
- Anti-Money Laundering (See AML Offering).
- Chief Compliance Officers/Compliance Rules (Rule 206(4)-7 under the Advisers Act and Rule 38a-1 under the Investment Company Act).
- Business Continuity Planning.
- NASD /NYSE Rules and Regulations.