Mobile Application Security
Training Duration: 1-day
Training Delivery Method: On-site, instructor-led course
- Knowledge of Web Application Security
- Laptop with virtualization software (VMware, Virtual Box or Parallels)
- An iPhone, iPad, or Android device is helpful (optional)
What Problem Does This Training Help Solve?
Provides training to help candidates
- Analyze and review mobile application security
- Provide mobile security recommendations to developers
- Improve your organization’s mobile security posture
Who Should Attend?
Application Security Specialists, Mobile Application Developers
Content-rich material/course handouts, power point presentation and lab exercises
This training course is for individuals who want to be able to analyze and review the security of mobile applications. In this course participants will learn the security model of iOS and Android, learn how to code secure mobile applications, and cover how attackers are targeting mobile applications.
The course provides hands on training labs to assess the security of mobile applications and provide remediation feedback to developers.
1) Introduction to mobile security
2) The security model of iOS and Android
3) Mobile Application Security Controls
4) Attack techniques
5) Static and dynamic analysis
7) Vulnerability Remediation
The course includes lecture, documentation, examples of mobile applications and classroom labs.