Sharon Blanchette, CPA, CIA, CRCM, CAMS, MBA has been with eDelta Consulting since the summer of 2021.
More about Sharon
Sharon provides audit and consulting services to financial institutions, Fintechs, and Cryptocurrency/Blockchain companies, as well as ESG/Sustainability services to the general business community. She serves the firm as its ESG/Sustainability Officer.
In her free time, Sharon is an avid gardener and travels the U.S. visiting baseball stadiums. She enjoys writing and speaking on industry topics.
Sharon is a graduate of Mount Holyoke College (Economics) and Western New England University (MBA).
Primary Practice Areas
- Consumer Regulatory Compliance
- BSA/AML/OFAC/Sanctions, and Fraud (FinCrime)
- Outsourced Internal Audit
- Outsourced BSA/AML Officer / Outsourced Compliance Officer
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and Sustainability
- BCP/DR & Business Resiliency
- Financial Institutions
- Bank Compliance Association of Connecticut
- Association of Certified Commercial Cannabis Experts