A career with eDelta Consulting or one of its partners is more than just a job. We provide opportunities for you to build lasting relationships and grow as an individual. Get a career that you deserve at eDelta!
BSA AML Compliance Auditor
eDelta Consulting, Inc. is actively seeking a BSA AML Compliance Officer to join its staff as a full-time member.
The BSA/AML Compliance Auditor will be responsible for execution of AML/BSA audits; providing subject matter expertise and oversight for AML audits, regulatory compliance audits and other audit activities as assigned.
Must be verse in the “five pillars” of BSA AML: internal policies, procedures and controls; designation of an AML officer; employee training; independent testing; and customer due diligence (CDD).
The position requires an extensive knowledge of BSA/AML and OFAC banking laws and regulations and background in controls or audit best practices.
- Assist in the development and execution of the BSA AML Risk Control Matrix (RCM).
- Carry out the planning and execution of BSA/AML & OFAC audits.
- Perform and support audits in the areas of various risk management activities.
- Follow-up and perform validation of remediation activities to ensure control issues are effectively resolved.
- Staying abreast of laws, rules and regulations impacting financial institutions to ensure the regulatory risks are properly identified and mitigated with the business lines and ensuring that the changes are incorporated into the independent assessment process and implement best practices.
- Be leader in driving change within the internal audit division and the firm to strengthen the BSA/AML & OFAC framework.
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other staff members and clients.
- Prepare workpapers in compliance IIA and eDelta standards.
- Present and maintain a professional presence within the firm and with its clients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform / participate in audits in the organizational and functional areas of various banks and other financial institutions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Business Administration
- Professional designation (CIA, CAMS)
- Ideally, five years organization or equivalent work experience in auditing
- General banking knowledge
- Extensive experience working with Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering
- Ability to work independently and in audit teams
- Working knowledge of regulatory environment and applicable banking regulations
- Proficiency in MS-Office Products and hands-on experience with auditing software (e.g., Auto-Audit; Teammate)
- 90-120K dependent on experience
- Full benefits package including 401K
Qualified Applicants should send their resume directly to [email protected]
PCI Qualified Security Assessor
the eDelta Consulting, Inc. is actively seeking an technical cybersecurity Consultant to join its staff as a full-time member. The candidate must be a current PCI Certified Qualified Security Assessor, with credentials that can be transferred to eDelta.
Perform IT security assessments and audits for organizations in the Payment Card Industry as per security audit standard defined by Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (involving VISA, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover).
Perform computer security reviews for perimeter security devices such as firewalls, IDS/IPS and configuration review for systems such as servers and databases.
Carry out IT risk assessment for organizations as per industry best practices.
Perform Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and review for business continuity management of organizational critical services and operations.
Carry out vulnerability assessment and penetration testing for organizational internal and external networks for security compliance.
Handle data discovery within the network under audit for PCI DSS Certification.
Analyze logs from computer systems security prospective for the network under audit for PCI DSS Certification.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform / participate in the performance of assessments and audits across industries. Specifically:
• Degree Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering Management.
Must have five (5) years of experience with: Designing and performing IT and infrastructure audits related to information security policy, regulations, governance, and other security-related provisions and best practices; Contributing, developing and executing audits to find gaps in software, configurations, policies, procedures, and processes; Network security testing and vulnerability assessments.
Preparing compliance reports; and Reviewing vulnerability assessment and penetration test reports.
The position also requires required two certifications for Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), which may include: CISM – Certified Information Security Manager; CISA – Certified Information System Auditor; and Certification as a Payment Card Industry (PCI), Qualified Security Assessor (QSA).
Qualified Applicants should complete the form below and send their resume directly to [email protected].
New York, USA
New York, NY 10168
p. 917- 939-2873