Managing governance, risk and compliance issues is difficult for any company and the underlying IT component is perhaps the most challenging. eDelta’s true specialty is IT and we support our clients through a variety of services and unique capabilities. Whether it’s top down or bottom up, we can help. Our consultants have real-world experience, are pragmatic in their approach and always focus on the task at hand.
It all begins with IT Governance and making sure that the IT function is correctly aligned with the business overall. In addition to specific industry processes and requirements, our team is well versed in:
- ISO 17799
We assist clients in assessing, designing and implementing IT solutions through:
- Organizational Assessment: we assess the existing IT organization, compare it against “best practices” and industry benchmarks for organizational efficiencies, quality, and cost of ownership.
- Organizational Planning: we analyze IT business services, functions, and interfaces, and design a tailored approach to re-engineering and/or enhancement.
- Operations Assessment: we assess existing IT operational policies, processes, and tools, including network/systems operations, change management, and storage management. We are particularly expert in identifying operational deficiencies and exposures.
- Operations Planning: we analyze IT business requirements, research competing alternatives, and design a tailored approach to IT policy and process re-engineering.
- Application and Infrastructure Support: develop, assess, and enhance capabilities and processes relating to applications and infrastructure.